Be part of pioneering a movement to make a positive and powerful difference in our community through the arts.
Please join us for the inaugural session of ArtServe's monthly "Changemaker Circle" networking/strategic planning event and Potluck
Friday, May 17 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m
The Changemaker Circle, a new monthly networking and strategic planning series for artists, entrepreneurs, creative professionals, service leaders and changemakers who are interested in making a positive and powerful difference in the community through the arts.
Here are the details:
- As a creative laboratory, ArtServe's goal is to build an inclusive network of creatives, entrepreneurs, business leaders, social service professionals and forward-thinkers interested in co-creating experimental, innovative project work designed to generate positive outcomes for our community through the arts.
- In a creative and collaborative forum, your ideas, skills and connections will be the foundation from which projects emerge.
- Participants should have a deep interest in using the arts to impact areas of Equity, Public Education, Health and Human Services and/or Social Change.
- Initially, the network will be moderated by ArtServe's Executive Director Craig W. Johnson, but the ultimate goal is to cultivate sub-groups of well-matched peers, who will lead their own initiatives.
- In collaboration with each project group, ArtServe will leverage its nonprofit infrastructure to garner the media attention, funding and resources to allow projects to take shape, from development to implementation.
- Together, we will define parameters for the pursuit of project work, including anticipated impact and alignment with ArtServe's mission as an incubator for creative professionals and social change.
- In addition to closing opportunity gaps in our community, we want YOU to succeed, personally and professionally. Our collective goal is to ensure that you're recognized for your contributions and earn appropriate rewards for your efforts.
This will be a Changemaker and we want you to be part of it from the start!
To join the Changemakers Circle, RSVP by emailing CraigWJ@ArtServe.org and sign up below for the potluck--from the start, we're behaving like a forward-thinking community, taking care of each other and setting the finest example for our world community.
We're using SignUp.com to organize our potluck. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp: CLICK HERE
2) Review the options listed and choose the items you like. If you'd like to bring something that's not on the list, just email me and we'll get it added.
3) Sign up! It's easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
If you have a little one at home and can't get a babysitter, please feel comfortable bringing him/her with you. We'll set up an area for the kids, just bring an activity to help keep them occupied.
For more information please contact Craig at CraigWJ@artserve.org