Event/Night Staff Position (Part-Time)
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
The following illustrative responsibilities are not intended to describe every function that may be required by the position of Event/Night Staff at ArtServe. The omission of specific statements or duties does not preclude ArtServe from assigning additional duties which are industry standards and advance the organization. This position’s hours will be 10-20 hours per week.
• Handle set-up / break-down of venue bookings
• Cleaning and transfer of rental rooms between, before, and/or after events
• Assists clientele with tech & event-specific needs
• hosting front desk
• janitorial duties
• general information of facility
• handle issues/ questions from a variety of stakeholders
• closing/opening facility
• Other tasks as assigned
• must be 18 years or older
• must pass a criminal background check
• must have or have access to reliable transportation
• available for on-call work
• ability to lift up to 100lbs
• valid State of Florida driver’s license
Work schedule will include evenings and weekends with some day shifts possible.
About ArtServe: Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, ArtServe is an award-winning, 33-year-old non-profit arts incubator that is advancing the arts for social good. Named a “2020 Top-Rated Nonprofit” by Great Non-profits, ArtServe has won awards for innovation and collaboration for exhibition and programming that substantively contribute to the region’s economy. The organization’s creative and thoughtful projects spark financial vitality by aligning professional artists with the business community.
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a position with ArtServe.