$24 per year
Students up to age 25 can enjoy the benefits of ArtServe now! If you are actively enrolled in an academic institution and present a valid student I.D. you can qualify for a student membership level that allows you to start turning your art into business before graduating.
Student Membership benefits include :
- Exhibiting your artwork. Complimentary or greatly discounted intake fee for at least 6-10 additional exhibitions, presented each year in the main JM Family Enterprise Gallery, where your work will be available for sale to the public
- ArtServe T-shirt. when you and a friend both post a positive review, image or comment and "like" the ArtServe Facebook page
- Artistic online profile. Create your own bio or organization page, upload images of your work or events and your website link, posted in the "student work" section, for others to find, hire or buy your art
- Complimentary event listing on ArtsCalendar.com. Free listing and artistic profile available on the popular ArtsCalendar.com web site
- Invitations to participate in student art competitions. Build your portfolio now, as a student, by participating in special ArtServe student competitions and events
- 10% Discount in the ArtServe gift shop. Receive 10% off on every purchase in the ArtServe Gift Shop* (*Cannot be combined with other specials. Applies only to non-discounted items)
- Special rates on educational classes and workshops. Member-only discounts on annual professional development courses and workshops
- Networking opportunities Meet others interested in the arts as well as potential employers seeking to hire students in the arts
- Arts advocacy.. Membership helps ArtServe advocate and champion causes that impact the arts in our community. Let your voice be heard with an ArtServe membership.
Renewable annually on your membership anniversary. To sign-up and start receiving the benefits of a Student Membership, fill out our online Membership Form below.