CALL TO STUDENT ARTIST - Please review criteria before submitting
ArtServe invites ALL Broward County public schools' students to submit artworks that explore ideas of home, habitat, community, and the related idea of belonging, whether cultural, social or creative.
* HOME is an all inclusive exhibition. Students, please use the “Submitting Student” link.
* Artwork must be original and created during the past 12 months. Submission is limited to one piece per artist.
* Artwork must represent metaphors of home, shelter, habitat and the related idea of belonging, whether cultural, social or creative.
* Submission is open to 2d/3d works in the following formats: painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, mixed-media, fiber art, audio-visual, ceramics and sculpture.
* Works highlighting diversity and inclusion are highly encouraged.
* Artwork must be ready to install. Wired and suitable for hanging.
* Artwork must be accompanied by a consistent 1 paragraph statement about the submitting piece about how it relates to the concept of ‘HOME’.
2d works should not exceed 48 x 48 inches in any direction. If you wish to submit a larger format, please contact curator directly for approval at email@example.com
***Works that not follow this criteria will be disqualified immediately.
ACCEPTANCE/ PLACEMENT OF WORK:
All artwork is subject to review & placement discretion by the Curatorial Committee. Exhibit selection is based on relevance to the theme and stated criteria. Placement in gallery is final.
Best in Show
ENTRY FEES (Non-Refundable)
$15 Public School Students
All works must be for sale.
Gallery commission fee is 40% over final sales. This percentage will be added to the artist’s price.
- Submission Deadline: August 1st, 11pm
- Intake: August 15 - 17, 10am - 2pm
- Artists Preview: Thursday, August 22nd 6pm-7pm
- VIP & Collectors Night with Honoree Awards: Thursday, August 22nd 7pm-9pm
- Community Engagement Day: Saturday, September 7th 2pm-5pm
- Outtake: Monday, September 2nd - Wednesday, September 4th 9am - 6pm
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT: