Get creative. Get inspired. Get served
An award-winning 501(C)3 non-profit, ArtServe fosters artistic and entrepreneurial growth by providing programs, services, affordable facilities and business opportunities that help local artists turn their passion for art into successful, sustainable businesses that enrich our quality of life.
Areas of focus that build community through art include...
• Entrepreneurship • Healing through art
• Education • Professional development
• Veteran’s issues • Community engagement
• Hosts more than 2000 events hosted annually
• Welcomes 225,000+ guests each year to the facility
• Supports artists and organizations 7 days a week, morning to night
• Engages at least 750 artists yearly
• Annually partners with more than 50 non-profits and companies
• 2-time “Non-Profit of the Year” winner and 6-time finalist
• 94¢ cents of every dollar donated goes directly into mission related activities serving the community