Call To Artists
Art Interventions for Environmental Resilience
An Artistic Collaboration with FAT Village
Submission Deadline: Friday December 30th, 2022
In this exhibition, artists embrace this definition as a way to comprehend their own individual environmental footprint. The notion of sustainability in arts has led us to disruptive and innovative works that, using unconventional, creative mediums, send powerful messages about environmental resilience and climate injustice. Some of the areas of focus include:
- Closed-Loop Fashion
- Ecological Art
- Land Art
- Renewable Energy Sculpture
Please read the Image Upload Guidelines before submitting. Artwork that does not adhere to these guidelines may be disqualified.
- This is a paid Open Call. No refunds will be issued. We advise that you read all the rules carefully before applying.
- Entries are limited to 5 images and must be accompanied by an artist’s statement (250 words), bio (200 words), and a detailed inventory list of the works. This material must be submitted in an editable format such as Microsoft Word.
- Artwork must be original and created during the past 36 months.
- 2d Artwork must be ready to install, wired, and suitable for hanging.
- 2d works should not exceed 60” wide. If you wish to submit a larger format, please contact ArtServe Curator for approval at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions must include title, dimensions, medium, description, and fair market value (including 35% gallery fee) for each piece that is being submitted.
- ALL artists are eligible regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or physical ability.
- All artwork is subject to review & selection discretion by an outstanding jury panel and curatorial team. Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the show. Artwork selection is based on relevance to the theme and stated criteria.
- Exhibition Dates: Jan 20th – March 17th. 2023
- Submission Deadline: Friday December 30th, 2022
- Intake: January 12th -16th
- Reception: Friday, January 27th, 2023
- Outtake: March 18th – 22nd
STEP 1: Please use this button to pay for your registration:
STEP 2: Please complete the registration form below: