CALL TO ARTISTS
ArtServe seeks entries in all mediums for the annual juried fine art exhibition & competition, ArtBravo, which offers cash prizes including a $1000 award for “Best in Show.”
Exceptional works will be selected for entry by a panel of distinguished judges based on artistic distinction, concept and mastery of technique. Work must be original in concept, design and execution. The judges' decisions are final and judges may choose to accept some - or none -of the works submitted for consideration.
Open to all artists, themes and mediums. Artists may enter up to Two (2) pieces of artwork. Some, or none, of the works may be accepted into the exhibition.
Gallery placement of the work is 100 % at the discretion of the curatorial committee and placement decisions are final.
JUROR SELECTION & NOTIFICATION PROCESS
• Jurors will select art works for inclusion after the 2pm art drop off deadline on Jan. 26. Selections are based on actual art work, not online images.
• Artists will be notified regarding status by Jan 30
• Art not accepted into the show must be picked up from ArtServe Jan 31- Feb 2 unless ArtServe requests art to be featured in another exhibit space.
• Best in Show $1,000 Cash Prize
• First Place $250 Cash Prize
• Second Place
• Honorable Mention
• People’s Choice Award
• Online People’s Choice*
* ONLY art submitted through the online pre-registration will be eligible for the Online People’s Choice Award and to be part of the online sales gallery. For problems registering online contact Jorge Vasquez: email@example.com 954.462.8190 ext.206
• Maximum size - 83” x 83” – 50lb weight limit
• All works must be wired for hanging
• Maximum size 48”x108” unless discussed in advance with curator
• No hazardous edges
All work may be assembled on site
ARTWORK SUBMISSION PROCESS | 2 Ways to Enter:
Online pre-registration at www.ArtServe.org is advised. You will…
• Be eligible for Online People’s Choice Award
• Benefit from potential Online Gallery sales and media exposure
• Expedite the drop off process– just deliver your art & leave!
All images submitted online may be used for marketing purposes pertaining to the exhibit & online store.
In-Person registration with art work on Jan. 26 10am-2pm
You will need to manually complete the forms on arrival and will NOT be eligible for the online people’s choice award or online gallery sales.
Art Drop Off:
January 25, 2018 |10am-4pm
Jan 26, 2018 |10am-2pm (Final intake Cut-Off)
ENTRY FEES are Non-Refundable, even if works are not accepted into the exhibition.
$60 entry fee, non-members
$35 for members, members
Exhibition: Jan 28- Feb 22, 2019
Gallery Reception: TBA | 6-8pm
Online Pre-registration Starts: September 28, 2018
Online Pre-registration Ends: Jan 26, 2018 at 11pm
ALL ART for consideration must be delivered by 2pm, Sat, Jan 27 whether you have pre-registered online or not. No entries will be accepted after this date.
Art Pick Up: February 22, 2019|10am-2pm
Art not picked up by Mar 23 becomes the property of ArtServe, unless prior pick up arrangements are in place.
SALE OF ARTWORK:
ArtServe will add a 25% markup to the artist’s price for sale.
All submitted images may be used for marketing purposes pertaining to the exhibit & online store.
Damaged art and frames will automatically disqualify the piece from the judging process and being exhibited